perjantai 5. maaliskuuta 2010

Introduction for the curious

Hi, I'm Henrik.

I'm quite enthusiastic about programming. Recently I've been studying Haskell, Clojure and Factor, which all are sophisticated functional programming languages. All of them have distinct philosophies behind them, and coding in them twist your mind into different dimensions. Haskell has powerful static type system. Clojure is dynamic in nature and has macro facilities. In Factor code operates on implicit stack.

So one thing what I'm going to talk about is features and quirks of those languages. Occasionally I probably will also discuss the current trends in software industry and maybe the possibility of alternative education. We shall see.

Lastly, I would like to suggest you some reading and videos: recommendations and advanced topics
You can also find more about me in my homepage.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti